Casa Plateros 10 – Tacubaya
Adobe Ruins purchased in 1969, now a spacious home with three complete guest casitas, plus one spacious guest suite in main house .. Five kitchens ..
Fireplaces throughout ..
Rooftop Palapa with wet bar and lighting for evening sunset parties.
Rambling gardens of mature fruit trees .. and flowering plantings.
Outdoor living at its best .. with wide portals to capture breezes .. and enjoy birds at fountains ..
Spacious garages and storage areas. Automatic Car Gate and garage doors.
Well .. and water storage ..
All in perfect conditions .. and built with best materials.
Property is sold partly furnished.
Spacious Home & Guest Houses
- Address: Alamos, Sonora
- Price USD: $395,000
- Bed(s): 6
- Bath(s): 6.50
- Square Footage: 11,372 Square Feet
- Lot Size: 2,380 Square Meters
- Garage: 3
- Year Built: 1969 Refurbished
- Neighborhood: Barrio Tacubaya
- Features: Air Conditioning, Balcony, BBQ Area, Casita, Cistern, Courtyard, Fireplace, Fountains, Gardens, Gas Range, Internet Connection, On Water, Orchard, Palapa, Parking, Patio, Portals, RV Parking, Views, Walled or Fenced, Washer/Dryer Hook Up, Well